Comforting vegetarian pasta that's fully filling.
- 2 tbspolive oil
- 2-3 clove(s)garlic,
- 1 lb(s)eggplant,
cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4-5roasted red peppers (jarred or homemade),
cut into small dice
- 2 tbsppitted kalamata olives,
- 2 tbspred wine vinegar
- 1/4 tspsalt
- 1/2 tspfresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tspred pepper flakes
- 12 ounce(s)whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup(s)basil,
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, cook for 1 minute, then stir in the cubed eggplant. Stir occasionally for about 5-6 minutes or until the eggplant begins to soften.
- Stir in the roasted red peppers, olives, vinegar, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Continue cooking for another 3-4 minutes so everything is heated through. At this point add more salt to taste.