Tangy, peppery and tasty pizza.
|Contributor||Just Putzing Around the Kitchen Gallery Recipe|
|Prep Time||45 min|
Tina from Just Putzing recommends that you use 1/2 the amount of pizza dough in the Pioneer Woman pizza dough recipe.
- pizza dough,
homemade or store-bought
- 3 tspolive oil
- 2 cup(s)kale,
- 2 cup(s)mozzarella cheese,
- 1boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s)lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper,
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Grease two baking pans with olive oil, making sure entire surface is coated in oil.
- In a pan, cook kale on medium-high heat with a dash of salt until leaves are just wilted. Set aside.
- Cut chicken breast into strips, and season each side with salt and lots of pepper. Soak chicken strips in the lemon juice for about 10 minutes. Cut into bite size pieces, then set aside and start prepping the pizza dough.